Grundfos Conlift1, Conlift2 and Conlift2 pH+ are suitable for the pumping of condensate which is collected below sewer level or which cannot flow to the sewage system or drain of the building by means of a natural downward slope.
- Condensate boilers. A 200 kW boiler can be drained up to 5 m duty point
- For condensate with a pH value above 2.5
- For condensate from air-conditioning systems, cooling and refrigeration systems, air dehumidifiers and evaporators
- For condensate with a pH value below 2.5, useConlift2 pH+
- Condensate runs by natural fall through a hose into the tank
- Liquid level in the tank is controlled automatically by a float switch
- Condensate is pumped through the discharge hose to the drain
- Safety overflow switch with a 1.7-metre electric cable which can be connected to the condensate boiler and set to stop the boiler in case of an alarm
- Maintenance-free shaded-pole motor
|Manufacturers Warranty||2 Years|
|Dimensions||183mm (h) x 165mm (w) x 258mm (d)|
|Motor Size||0.7 kW|
|Full Load Current (FLC)||0.65A|
|Voltage||240V 1Ph 50Hz|
|Max Flow||600 l/hr|
We offer free standard delivery to any UK address on a 3-5 working day delivery time on all orders over the value of £60 + vat. This is not weight restricted
Next day delivery is charged at £8.50 + vat for items under 35kgs. Orders need to be placed before 5pm Mon-Thurs or 4:30 on Friday for guaranteed Next Day Delivery.
Next day delivery is not avaialble for UK Highlands and Islands. Please click the following link to view postcodes/areas that don't qualify for next day delivery.
Due to some product specifications, there may be a lead time of up to 4 weeks. This is only on a small number of products and you will be contacted upon purchase and entitled to a full refund if required.
For Items over 35kgs, please review our delivery charges here
For full delivery terms please click here
Please click here to view International delivery rates.
If you want your order delivered to a remote area please contact our one of our Sales Representatives on 0800 112 3134 before placing your order and we will assist you further.
Unused, unaltered items may be returned at the buyers expense for credit upon Online Pump Supplies prior written consent and upon the terms specified by Online Pump Supplies. The buyer assumes all risk of loss of such returned goods until actual receipt and acceptance by Online Pump Supplies. Please click here to view Returns information.