The Lowara DN range of drainage pumps for dirty water is made of cast iron and stainless steel. The pump body is made from cast iron while the suction screen, wear flange and motor casing are made from stainless steel. The impeller is made from a combination of stainless steel and a nitrile, or synthetic, rubber (NBR) abrasion-resistant coating. The mechanical steel is made of carbon, NBR and ceramics. The DN range consists of three pump models with power ratings up to 0.75 kW (1 HP). Versions are available with or without a float switch. The DNM120/A CG model comes with a float switch and a 240v control box.
The main applications of the DN pump range are:
- • Emptying of rainwater tanks, drains and domestic waste water
- • Emptying of tanks and wells in industrial and environmental tasks
- • Watering of lawns and gardens
- • Emptying of reservoirs and tanks
- • Emergency draining of flooded areas
- • The pump delivers up to 17 cubic metres per hour of liquid
- • The head is up to 20 metres
- • It works on a power supply of three-phase and single-phase 50 and 60 Hz
- • Power ratings range between 0.55 and 0.75kW
- • The temperature range of the pumped liquid using the fully submersed pump is 0 to +50 degrees Celsius. For a partially submersed pump the temperature range is 0 to +25 degrees Celsius.
- • The maximum immersion depth is five metres
- • The pump will deal with suspended solids of up to 5 mm diameter
- • A cable length of 10 metres