The Sanicubic 2 Pro is a high performance macerating pump for commercial use. Contains two separate, load balanced pumps with high performance macerating systems and will operate alternately. In the event of inflow overload, both motors run at the same time, or in the unlikely event that one motor fails, the other one will take over.
- Ideal for busy commercial situations where business continuity is important
- Load balanced twin macerator pumps for a failsafe system
- Alternate activation ensures even wear of motors
- Two alarms for ultimate safety – hard-wired alarm plus remote wireless alarm
- Working temperature of 35°C
- Will handle up to 70°C for short periods
- IP68 rated
- Can be connected to a Building Management System.
Please note, isolation valves must be fitted to inlet and discharge pipework for maintenance purposes.
The Sanicubic tank is fitted with 2 dip tubes; one tube controls motor operation and the other controls the alarm system:
- Long pickup tube (normal operation): as soon as the waste water level in the tank reaches the triggering point in the long tube, the pumping system starts up
- Short pickup tube (inflow overload operation): if the waste water level in the tank reaches the upper point, a contactis closed and the auxiliary pumping system is triggered. The contact also sets off an audible and visual alarm
IP or “Ingress Protection” ratings specify the environmental protection that the product casing provides and are defined by international standards. They are used to explain levels of sealing effectiveness of electrical enclosures against intrusion from foreign bodies e.g. dust, dirt and moisture. Sanicubic has rating IP67 which gives protection against temporary immersion in water.
|Manufacturers Warranty||2 Years|
|Dimensions||557mm High x 491mm Wide x 408mm Deep|
|Motor Size||1500W per motor|
|Voltage||240V 1Ph 50Hz|
|Max Flow||12 m3/h|
We offer free standard delivery to any UK address on a 3-5 working day delivery time on all orders over the value of £60 + vat. This is not weight restricted
Next day delivery is charged at £8.50 + vat for items under 35kgs. Orders need to be placed before 5pm Mon-Thurs or 4:30 on Friday for guaranteed Next Day Delivery.
Next day delivery is not avaialble for UK Highlands and Islands. Please click the following link to view postcodes/areas that don't qualify for next day delivery.
Due to some product specifications, there may be a lead time of up to 4 weeks. This is only on a small number of products and you will be contacted upon purchase and entitled to a full refund if required.
For Items over 35kgs, please review our delivery charges here
For full delivery terms please click here
Please click here to view International delivery rates.
If you want your order delivered to a remote area please contact our one of our Sales Representatives on 0800 112 3134 before placing your order and we will assist you further.
Unused, unaltered items may be returned at the buyers expense for credit upon Online Pump Supplies prior written consent and upon the terms specified by Online Pump Supplies. The buyer assumes all risk of loss of such returned goods until actual receipt and acceptance by Online Pump Supplies. Please click here to view Returns information.