Grundfos UPS2 25-80 (180) A+ Eff. Domestic, Light Commercial Heating Circulator 240V (replaces UPS 25-55 and UPS 25-80)
This pump directly replaces the UPS 25-55 and UPS 25-80 directly. No alteration to pipework or fittings is necessary.
The new Grundfos UPS2 25-80 (180) is a high-efficiency circulator pump with permanent-magnet motor (ECM technology) and continuously variable speed control for circulation of clean heating water.
The UPS2 25-80 (180) is the ideal replacement for the UPS 25-55 and 25-80 in domestic heating systems, it comes complete with modern motor technology and electronic control which enables it to exceed new EuP/ErP standards. It is also available as a complete pump or as a pump head only.
Features and benefits
- integrated differential-pressure control enabling adjustment of pump performance to the actual system requirement
- motor based on permanent-magnet/compact rotor technology.
- The pumps are energy-optimised and comply with the requirements of the EuP directive.
- The installation of a UPS2 will reduce power consumption considerably, reduce noise from thermostatic valves and similar fittings and improve the control of the system.
The UPS2 range offers a host of advantages:
- Energy savings
- High-efficient permanent-magnet motors.
- Suitable for installation in existing systems.
- Low-noise operation.
- Built-in electrical and thermal protection of the pump.
- User friendliness
- Simple setting and operation.
|Manufacturers Warranty||5 Years|
|Dimensions||180mm (h) x 145mm (w) x 139mm (d)|
|Full Load Current (FLC)||0.01-1.1 A|
|Voltage||240V 1Ph 50Hz|
We offer free standard delivery to any UK address on a 3-5 working day delivery time on all orders over the value of £60 + vat. This is not weight restricted
Next day delivery is charged at £8.50 + vat for items under 35kgs. Orders need to be placed before 5pm Mon-Thurs or 4:30 on Friday for guaranteed Next Day Delivery.
Next day delivery is not avaialble for UK Highlands and Islands. Please click the following link to view postcodes/areas that don't qualify for next day delivery.
Due to some product specifications, there may be a lead time of up to 4 weeks. This is only on a small number of products and you will be contacted upon purchase and entitled to a full refund if required.
For Items over 35kgs, please review our delivery charges here
For full delivery terms please click here
Please click here to view International delivery rates.
If you want your order delivered to a remote area please contact our one of our Sales Representatives on 0800 112 3134 before placing your order and we will assist you further.
Unused, unaltered items may be returned at the buyers expense for credit upon Online Pump Supplies prior written consent and upon the terms specified by Online Pump Supplies. The buyer assumes all risk of loss of such returned goods until actual receipt and acceptance by Online Pump Supplies. Please click here to view Returns information.