Grundfos MAGNA UPE 50-120FN (280) 'A' Rated/EuP Ready Variable Speed Hot Water Circulator 240V replaced with MAGNA3 50-120FN (280)
Grundfos MAGNA UPE 50-120FN (280) 'A' Rated/EuP Ready Variable Speed Circulator
The Grundfos MAGNA UPE 50-120FN (280) is no longer manufactured and has now been replaced by the MAGNA3 50-120FN (280). The new MAGNA3 is a direct replacement and requires no pipework modification.
The Grundfos MAGNA3 is a range of medium and large circulator pumps complete with electronically controlled motors.
The MAGNA3 range is designed for circulating liquids in:
- Heating systems
- Air conditioning and cooling systems
- Domestic water systems
- Ground-source heat pump systems
- Solar heating systems.
Setting the MAGNA3 is simple – just install the pump and leave it on the AUTOADAPT setting, the pump will then analyse the heating system demands and find the optimum setting. It will then continuously adjust its operation to deal with changing system demands.
The new pump also encompasses some new and unique features:
- The MAGNA3 features a facility to limit maximum flow removing the need to use a balancing valve on the main flow and return pipe
- FLOWADAPT combines the benefits of both the FLOWLIMIT and AUTOADAPT functions together
- The MAGNA3 features a built-in heat energy meter. By fitting a separate temperature sensor in the return pipe the energy consumption in the system can be monitored and logged in the MAGNA3. This allows end users to monitor their energy consumption in order to avoid excessive energy bills caused by poor system balance and potential problems with system controls
- The MAGNA3 is the most efficient circulator available, with an Energy Efficiency Index (EEI) that already complies with the EuP 2015 requirements and can achieve savings of up to 75% compared to a typical installed circulator
|Manufacturers Warranty||2 Years|
|Dimensions||280mm (h) x 376mm (d) x 164mm (w)|
|Full Load Current (FLC)||0.22-2.37A|
|Voltage||240V 1Ph 50Hz|
We offer free standard delivery to any UK address on a 3-5 working day delivery time on all orders over the value of £60 + vat. This is not weight restricted
Next day delivery is charged at £8.50 + vat for items under 35kgs. Orders need to be placed before 5pm Mon-Thurs or 4:30 on Friday for guaranteed Next Day Delivery.
Next day delivery is not avaialble for UK Highlands and Islands. Please click the following link to view postcodes/areas that don't qualify for next day delivery.
Due to some product specifications, there may be a lead time of up to 4 weeks. This is only on a small number of products and you will be contacted upon purchase and entitled to a full refund if required.
For Items over 35kgs, please review our delivery charges here
For full delivery terms please click here
Please click here to view International delivery rates.
If you want your order delivered to a remote area please contact our one of our Sales Representatives on 0800 112 3134 before placing your order and we will assist you further.
Unused, unaltered items may be returned at the buyers expense for credit upon Online Pump Supplies prior written consent and upon the terms specified by Online Pump Supplies. The buyer assumes all risk of loss of such returned goods until actual receipt and acceptance by Online Pump Supplies. Please click here to view Returns information.